We are strategy consultants with a knack for macroeconomic analysis. We understand the powerful economic forces that transform markets. We help clients adapt and prosper in today’s fast-changing world.
We solve the ‘top-of-mind’ issues
of our clients related to growth, profitability, sustainability and regulatory strategy. We help them create new jobs, develop sectors, combat climate change, and improve digital financial inclusion.
comprising growth strategy, public sector strategy, investment analysis and data analysis is frequently sought by public and private organisations around the globe.
include the Australian and Singapore governments, multilateral institutions such as ASEAN, the United Nations and the World Economic Forum, as well as leading companies including Google and Netflix. We work with the most senior corporate executives and public-sector figures across various industries and countries.
We work hard
to analyse the impact of big economic shifts on our clients’ organisation: the rapid growth of emerging markets, the rise of new technologies, commodity price swings, climate change, accelerating demographic patterns, new consumer habits and workplace trends.
Don’t expect lofty academic research! We take macroeconomic analysis from the 30,000-foot level and translate it into practical, actionable advice to create real value for our clients.
Pragmatic and client-focused
- We are pragmatic in our approach to create measurable impact for our clients. Our recommendations are written in clear, plain English to help a CEO-level audience achieve results.
- We bring the best expertise to bear on an issue, combining macroeconomics, econometrics, big data analysis, business analytics and strategic thinking.
- We do not accept work where we do not believe there is scope for real impact or where we are not the best placed organisation to do it.
- We do not want transactional interactions, but rather aim to build enduring relationships and advance the public policy agenda.
Independent and ethical
- We always maintain an independent perspective. We admit when we don’t know something – no bluffing!
- We are obsessive about maintaining client confidentiality.
- We reject work we think has questionable ethical implications.
An environment for exceptional people
- We demand high standards, led from the top.
- We are non-hierarchical and inclusive, upholding the obligation to dissent.
- We have a strong focus on apprenticeship, mentoring and training.
- We want to be the best environment for talented people with a passion for shaping business and society to come and develop their skills.