Business Analyst (Sydney office)
ΑlphaBeta Advisors is currently recruiting Business Analysts for its Sydney Office to start both in 2017 and in January 2018. Our Sydney office is located in the heart of the CBD in Martin Place.
As a Business Analyst, you will be an integral part of the firm and work on project teams that serve a range of corporate, government and non-profit clients. You will play a key role in the project team and its problem solving process: applying your analytical skills and economics knowledge, drafting client presentations and presenting at client meetings. You will enjoy working in a high-performing, small team environment and applying economics insights to our clients’ strategic problems.
Our firm is committed to your professional development and to building your core competencies in:
- Problem solving: Developing high impact solutions for clients
- Knowledge development: Providing deep and relevant insights into economics issues for clients
- Client leadership: Building enduring, trust-based relationships with clients
- Entrepreneurship: Looking for new opportunities for client impact
- People leadership: Strong teamwork and inspiring others
- Values leadership: Demonstrating strong ethics and partnerships
AlphaBeta looks for candidates who are intellectually curious and have an outstanding track record. This role would be ideal for candidates who want to work on the most interesting challenges in the private and public sectors.
We welcome applications from high performing, motivated problem solvers who want to launch their career in consulting.
- Strong academic record in an undergraduate Bachelor degree
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in team
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A passion for problem solving and interest in business, economics and public policy problems
- Leadership potential, as demonstrated through work experience or extracurricular activities
- Undergraduate Bachelors in relevant field including Economics or Finance
- Work experience
- Open to final year students and recent graduates (0-3 years’ post-graduation experience)
- The application process comprises your initial application and a formal interview process involving case studies
- Your initial application should include:
- 1 page covering letter addressing your interest in the firm and responses to the essential skills
- Short resume (maximum of 2 pages)
- University transcript
- Please address all communication, including applications, to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
- Applications are due by 31 August, 2017