AlphaBeta is currently recruiting Graduate Analysts for its Sydney and Canberra offices to start in July 2018 and January 2019. Our Sydney office is located in the heart of the CBD in Martin Place.
Our ideal graduates show evidence of intellectual rigour, comfort with quantitative analysis, and strong leadership & interpersonal skills. We hire candidates from diverse academic backgrounds who have a passion for strategy consulting, economics or public policy.
As a Graduate Analyst, you will be an integral part of the firm and work on project teams that serve a range of government, non-profit and commercial clients. You will play a key role in the project team and its problem solving process: applying your analytical skills and economics/data knowledge, drafting client presentations and presenting at client meetings. You will enjoy working in a high-performing, small team environment and applying economics insights to our clients’ strategic problems.
- Strong academic record in an undergraduate Bachelors degree
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A passion for problem-solving and interest in economics, data and public policy problems
- Leadership potential, as demonstrated through work experience or extracurricular activities
- Open to students in their final year and recent graduates (0-2 years’ post-graduation experience)
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Work experience in any setting
- Please apply through this link. The online application process involved some short answer questions and uploading a CV and Academic Transcript.
- The application process comprises of your initial online application, an analytical test and a formal interview process involving case studies.
- Please address any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications due by: 5.00pm, Friday 30 March 2018.